Monday, February 12, 2007

WEEK 3

JEFF:

Don't Give Us A Bad Name

There was a blonde driving down the road listening to the radio.

The announcer was telling blonde joke after blonde joke until the blonde was so mad that she turned her radio off.

A mile down the road, she saw another blonde out in a corn field in a boat rowing.

The blonde stopped her car jumped out and yelled, "It's blondes like you that give us all a bad name. If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"

View more jokes at: http://www.ahajokes.com

JESSICA:

"My Funny Valentine"



Congratulations to WEEK 3 Winner:
JESSICA


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am confused. I though Jessica wanted to put up cute animals...where are all the cute animals? Anyway, I vote for Jeff this week!

Unknown said...

Well, I think Jeff's is funny, but i have heard it before... and you should ask Kendra if her little sister would get it (clue: NO)

betsoccerstar said...

Jessica-the youtubes were funny, but the v-day thing needs work. Does that make you laugh? Jeff-nice blonde jokes, try to be more original though. Where is your own witt? Is this a battle of witts or battle of finding the best thing?

Anonymous said...

i vote jeff once again

Anonymous said...

be more original;-) but, Jeff gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

blonde jokes? Come on. I groaned.

JRide was simple and to the point. I laughed.

I'm proJRide.

Anonymous said...

Jessica's was better.

Anonymous said...

heard the joke before, about 8 years ago.

comic is new.

I go with the comic.